GLS would like to say thank you to everyone who has been in contact regards the sale of the Narrow Gauge Railway lines. Special thanks to Steve @ Webmaster@ingr.co.uk for posting the ad on his site. Apologies to those of you I have not got back to directly. We have been overwhelmed with interest regards this sale.
- 25 miles narrow Gauge track available.
- Not possible to use rolling stock on it (this is not permitted by the MOD)
- All line turn-offs, bolts, lines : All metal involved in this infrastructure is for sale at £120.00 per tonne
- VAT is charged where applicable
- Minimum quantity per customer: 5 tonnes.
- Buyer to uplift and remove all material.
- We will be available on site for weighing only as we have a weighbridge on site.
- Wooden Sleepers for sale. Realistic offers will be accepted.
- No sleepers to be left on the ballast if only rails are removed. To be tidily put aside so as to keep access clear and safe.
- Will post week beginning 08/02/16 when convenient to view on site. Hopefully should get clearance by then.Watch this space.
- We would prefer if all interested parties could contact each other direct and arrange between yourselves to share resources.
- I will be emailing you all later today with further info.
- We suggest one basic method statement and risk assessment (RAMS) to cover all interested parties (not individual) so if all agree it keeps simple
- Any further enquiries contact either myself: David on 07836 753753 or Charles Jaholke: 07831 261236
🚉Many thanks again for all you interest and I look forward to working with you.🚂